Little Apple Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
Talk About a Walk!
On December 7th, over a hundred mighty walkers, many from the beltway,
tackled the mile-long, brutal, cliffside roads of Tortola here in the British Virgin Islands
On this site, you'll find pictures of many of the
survivors, plus their own stories. You'll also find good information about
training, about our famous training calendars, and about Walk Central, the
surreal British Virgin Islands.
Have a good visit, drop me an email, and then go take a
To see pictures of Walk with Remar Week, click here.
Soon! Stories of some of the walk survivors.
- Your First Visit To This Site? If you haven’t registered with
the site please register. That’s the only way
you’ll get direct communications about our the next walk.
- Training Tips for
Conchs...Learn about flexibility and stretching in this section.
- More great pictures of Tortola.
- If you want to know about the history of the fifteen minute walk
training calendars, and our “Conchathons,” click here, and read some of my earlier columns on our non-competitive, fun (if any exercise can be
- If you want to daydream a bit, click here and you’ll learn about life on Tortola—the site of our Conchathon this December.
- Culinary Arts! Click here to learn more about Lexi's school, The New England Culinary Institute at H. Lavity Stoutt Community College.